Our values and strategies
· We believe that we are responsible to work and expend efforts to contribute effectively in controlling breast cancer only for the sake of God.
· We are committed to be creative, to teach and learn, spread knowledge and cooperate with others to achieve our objects.
· We believe that awareness and sound knowledge is our mechanism to face health and social challenges which confront individuals and society.
· We believe that our work will result in positive impact on the community, families and individuals.
· We are committed to work according to the highest ethical standards, clarity and complete transparency, and to utilize our financial resources perfectly.
· We believe that scientific research is the best way to solve problems and face challenges.
· We believe in the individual ability to deal with the most difficult problems when received the needed support.
The First Theme:
Protection against breast cancer via spreading health and social awareness among women of the society, and fighting spread of the disease in the community.
· Health Education:
-Protective health education
-Medical health education
-Rehabilitative health education
· Social and Psychological awareness:
-Curative social and psychological awareness
-Social development awareness.
The Second Theme
· Supporting scientific research and cooperating with related bodies to provide the best ways in controlling the disease.
· Cooperating with research think tanks.
The Third Theme
· Contribute to bettering the services provided to breast cancer patients.
· Prepare national cadres able to deal with the disease of breast cancer.
· Contribute in developing the social policy to better serve breast cancer patients.
· Cooperate with local associations and organizations.